The population is less than 20k, but I like the trapped audience from the Tyson Foods plant across the street. There’s no Wendy’s, KFC, Taco Bell, Popeye’s, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, etc. in the immediate trade area so that leaves plenty of options for re-tenanting.
If you look at the population by race, in a 2-mile radius there are 5,939 people of Hispanic origin, and 7,434 people of white origin. There does not seem to be any Tex-Mex fast-food restaurants nearby, so this would be a great location for a Taco Bell or Chipotle.
- Directly Adjacent to Tyson Foods Processing Plant
- Employs 2,700+ People & Generates an Annual Payroll of $86 Million
- Grocery Anchored Outparcel
- Close to Interstate Highway
- Nearby Walmart
Contact Michael Salafia to discuss. email@example.com (786) 522-7134
- Tires Plus Miami FL NNN for Sale - July 6, 2021
- Financing Available Under $1.5M Down – NNN Properties for Sale Florida & Tax-Free States - July 1, 2021
- Corporate Guaranteed NNN AutoZone Tampa Florida – Pricing Analysis - June 25, 2021