- Corporate Guarantee from Spartan Nash (NASDAQ: SPTN)
- Long Term Operating History
- Double Net Lease – Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- New Roof Installed in Oct 2021 with 8-Year Warranty
- No Competitors within a 3-Mile Radius
- Large 5.15 Acre Parcel
- Two 5-Year Options with Automatic Renewal
- Lessee Option to Build 15,000 SF Expansion
- Multiple Points of Ingress/Egress
- Easy Access to Rt. 30 & Rt. 31 with 30K+ VPD
- Street Frontage Visible to 5K VPD
- Nearby Plymouth High School & Intermedia School
- National Tenants in the Immediate Trade Area Include Starbucks, Ford, Dollar General, Dunkin, Aldi, Kroger, KFC, Taco Bell, CVS, Walgreens & Many More
- Grocery is Considered Essential Retail
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present for sale this Martin’s Super Market in Plymouth, Indiana. The subject property consists of a 50,546 square foot freestanding building situated on a 5.15-acre parcel of land.
The roof was recently replaced in October 2021, with an 8-year transferable warranty. The tenant recently elected to extend their lease early for an additional 3-years, securing the location for 6+ years of initial term with two 5-year options which renew automatically. There are no other supermarkets within 3-miles of this location. The main competition is a Kroger and Aldi’s on the opposite side of town.
Martin’s Super Market is a regional grocery chain owned by Spartan Nash (NASDAQ: SPTN). SpartanNash (Nasdaq: SPTN) is a food solutions company that delivers the ingredients for a better life through customer-focused innovation. Its core businesses include distributing grocery products to a diverse group of independent and chain retailers, its corporate-owned retail stores, and U.S. military commissaries and exchanges; as well as operating a premier fresh produce distribution network and the Our Family® private label brand. SpartanNash serves customer locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Djibouti. The company owns 145 supermarkets—primarily under the banners of Family Fare, Martin’s Super Markets, D&W Fresh Market, VG’s Grocery and Dan’s Supermarket—and shares its operational insights to drive solutions for SpartanNash food retail customers. Committed to fostering a People First culture, the SpartanNash family of Associates is 19,000 strong and growing. For more information, visit spartannash.com.