Here’s a roundup of my top picks for our exclusive NNN QSR listings in Florida and other tax-free states that have low-interest-rate financing available. We can provide you with loan quotes from multiple lenders and cash on cash return analysis for each investment. Contact Michael Salafia for more information.
(Actual financing available is dependent on buyer and lender.)
As discussed please find the links to download the Wawa offering memorandum (OM) below.
Wawa Ft. Pierce OM
Wawa is investing $6 million in constructing the site, and rent will commence in October 2021. The site is currently under construction. Keep in mind, Wawa generates profits from their convenience store. Gas is a draw to bring customers through the door, which could be replaced with innovations to the automotive energy market.
I’d also suggest taking a look at several of our other deals for comparison.
- Taco Bell – Orlando MSA
- Ground lease, low rent, high sales, very low risk
- Wendy’s – Dollywood
- Brand new construction, 20-year NNN lease with rent increases, strong demographics, Tennessee is a commercial real estate rental income tax-free state
- Arby’s – Daytona Beach (Off-Market All Cash)
- Corporate guaranteed NNN lease, 36-year operating history, low price point, higher cap rate, moderate risk
- KFC & Taco Bell – New Port Richey
- Long term NNN lease, great retial location, growing area, low risk
- Taco Bell Long John Silvers NNN for Sale Ft. Myers FL - September 17, 2021
- Just Sold! AutoZone with 8 Years Remaining - September 1, 2021
- Yum! Brands Reports Q2 2021 Results with Same-Store Sales Growth of 23% - August 16, 2021