New to Market! Credit Single Tenant Retial Investment Opportunity in Downtown Jacksonville Florida.For more information contact listing agent: Michael Salafia, (786) 533-7154
- Goodyear Corporate Guarantee (Nasdaq: GT) S&P B+ Credit Rating
- Recent 10 Year Lease Extension
- Signalized Hard Corner in Downtown Jacksonville
- Across from Florida State College Campus
- NN Lease – Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- Less Than 1/2 Miles From i95 With 144K VPD
- Nearby Office Towers, Hotels, Museums, City Hall, and More
- High Traffic Location 54,738 VPD
- Nearby Major Downtown Redevelopment Projects
- 5.2% Population Growth by 2025 within a 1 and 3-Mile Radius
- Large Parcel in the Heart of Downtown Jacksonville 50,425 SF (1.16 AC)
- Auto Repair is Essential Retail
- Florida is an Income Tax-Free State
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present for sale this Goodyear located at 817 Clay St, Jacksonville, Florida. The subject property consists of 6,864 square feet of gross leasable area on a 1.16-acre parcel of land. The property is leased to Goodyear Tire & Rubber (Nasdaq: GT), with an S&P 500 B+ Credit Rating and Stable Outlook as of Q3 2021. Goodyear recently combine two 5-year renewal options for a 10-year lease extension.
Strategically located on a signalized hard corner in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville Central Business District, the store is visible to 54,738 vehicles per day. The corner lot covers both sides of the block, allowing ingress and egress from W State Street, W Union Street, and Clay Street. The Interstate 95 entrance/exit ramp is only 4 blocks west of the property. Florida State College Jacksonville Campus is directly across the street.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest operators of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates approximately 1,100 tire and auto service center outlets where it offers its products for retail sale and provides automotive repair and other services. Goodyear manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries. It has marketing operations in almost every country around the world.
For more information contact listing agent: Michael Salafia, (786) 533-7154.